I am a proud member of Brooke's Bandwagon (helped come up with the name, I did), created a quick website (brookesbandwagon.com) and helped coordinate a drive for flowers this past week.
I guess I am officially a "fantard" (a retard fan cause I'm so into this) but I wanted to share a response someone posted for Brooke on the forum I'm obsessed with. The letter and pictures are right below!
Dearest Bandwagon Friends!
I want you all to know, just how much your generous gift truly brightened my day, my week, and my performance! I truly needed that boost, and the unbelievably beautiful bouquets and stunning rose garden...when I walked into the room at CBS and saw them I couldn't get over how amazing they were, and couldn't believe they were actually for me!
Last night, all I could think about was wanting to give the best performance I had for the people, for the fans, and for everyone that had given me their support, encouragement, and kindness! I just felt so grateful, so happy and it felt good to be able to smile through it all....even when Simon said that I'm a believer was a "nightmare"...LOL.
Please know, you must KNOW how much your love and support means to me...I just think y'all are the greatest and no matter what happens, I hope I get to make music for you for a long time, and that we get to connect and find joy through the songs that make us "Feel". That totally sounds cheesy, but I'm being serious!
Have the most beautiful day in world!
Love,
Brooke:)



1 comment:
So cool! My e-mail, your effort, time, and umpf--we make a great team! :P I love that she got the flowers and wrote a message. So happy to have helped make her day, even though my part was so small!
Post a Comment