I'm planning on heading to Phoenix for my birthday (well weekend after) and staying at the Legacy Resort. Before you think I'm being fancy, let me say that I have this stupid timeshare I got into a couple of years ago, and I need to use it up before Oct. 31st so this looked like the only chance I would have since Mark won't have any vacation before Oct. 31st!
So now I need to know, if you had three days in Phoenix with no kids, no husband, only friends, what would YOU do? I have a couple of ideas, but I want to know what everyone else would do for fun. Let me know!
1 comment:
Lexa,
Hey. This is Celeste (Rhoton) Brown. I found your site thru, Ky's then thru Abby's. I didn't know you moved to Rosewell. I hope you are enjoying it there. I am looking for Flynt and Amber Smith. I believe when you lived in St. David, they lived there as well. The pictures of Kristy are pretty. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hi. Hope things are going well and you had a special birthday weekend.
Post a Comment