August 24, 2008

My Yearbook Photos

Since I haven't had a chance to get my real yearbooks from home, I just thought I would make some up :)  Actually, I saw this website, and just had a blast. I can't believe how much I look like Grandma Una in the one with glasses!  You guys will have to try them out and post them in the comment section :)







3 comments:

Lynaya said...

This is totally funny. The hair styles are hilarious. The sad part is that I'm sure I have had a few pictures with the eighty's hair styles. I do see the look alike in the last pictures.

Lynaya said...

Okay, so I tried the yearbook thing. I am way to old to look like I am still in high school. The pictures from the late eightys and ninetys didn't look to bad. My favorite ones were 1966 and 1996 when I did myself. It was a ot of fun.

Lindsey said...

So funny!!! I'll have to do it too. :)