What's a Suit without Karate?
Am I Schnazzy?
Cheeze:)
Contemplating
Aren't we handsome?
I am so stoaked that these suits fit exactly perfect :) I couldn't believe it. Like they were "Taylor" made (and Mason).Now if the girls dresses would of been as easy as these were to get ahold of!
2 comments:
"That suit. . . it's awesome. . . it's incredible!" (Napoleon Dynamite)
I love those suits! The boys look really handsome and grown up. How fun. :)
oh my gosh Lexa! I'm freaking out because one of you little boys (the blonder one) looks just like that adorable little boy on my Favorite Christmas movie "A Christmas Story." Please tell me I'm not the first one to tell you that. Seriously though, both of you little guys are so cute how can you stand them? They make me want to go buy suits for my little guys.
Post a Comment