July 30, 2009
A lunch out at the Horseshoe.
We hadn't gone out to eat in a long time, and I decided it was time to see if the Horseshoe was as good at it used to be here in Benson. Unfortunately, it's not even close (They put BBQ pork in my chimichanga because they ran out of Green Chili Pork). But we had a fun time waiting for the food. The kids were bored so I jokingly told them to stick a spoon on their nose. Now, I have NEVER been able to do this and thought it would keep them busy for a while. Little did I know that all four of my kids and husband could do it immediately. My 4 year old Taylor doing it caught me off guard I laughed so hard watching them all do it. So much for good manners!



Show Off :P I don't think I have enough vapor in my breath or something.
Doesn't work with a fork Mason :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment