August 26, 2010

Don't wish for news if you don't want change!

Yes,  I jinxed myself.  From posting "Wishing I had News" now I have some.  Mark will be going on a three month detail to California. Which leaves me as single mom for a while. Wait, isn't this how this blog began?  Seriously, go back...further, further.  Yea, see that first month of posts? Re-read.  The four kids tipping the cart in Wal-Mart? Yes, that will be me once again. "THAT" lady at the store. Good news? I won't be shopping for diapers!

4 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Hey Lexa,
Sorry to be a random friend. Things have been crazy with us. Our dogs are golden retrievers do you know anyone interested in buying?
Sounds like you are having fun detail jobs as well. Chris just returned from South Carolina and then a week of training on mids and I'm so excited for a normal weekend! Hope you are doing well. Take care, Jess

Holmes Family said...

We do have a girl left. I didn't put a price on the site, so if that's what you want to know give me a call. 459-7928
Take care,
Jess

Holmes Family said...

Disregard the last message. I did put a price, however I thought I didn't because I don't want my blog to be soliciting anything. I guess I was tired when I did it! I need more sleep! I hope you're doing well. Take care, Jess

Holmes Family said...

Hey I tried calling your cell and couldn't get through. I will try and call the other phone tomorrow, or you can call me at 520-459-7928