October 20, 2010

Fall Break! Part Two: Sea World

We had an amazing time at Sea World.  I have wanted to go there since I was 13, and was excited we were finally able to go. The pace was nice and easy, we got to see a lot of shows and entertainment, and would definitely go again!


Everyone Waiting for the Shamu Show.

With Meal Wristbands, you get all the meals you would like to eat.  Including desserts!

Thankfully, not a lot of crowds.  Even Mark had a good time!

She's trying for a puppy dog look.  For her future as Drama Queen.

Seriously, the best four kid shot I could get.

One of the Aquariums

This was actually the first picture of the day, notice Katrina had a coat.



Jelly fish

Mason's cheezy grin.  But amazing roots on the tree behind him.

Remind me Red Head's Burn easily . Remember the coat earlier? Gone!

Hot and Tired at the end of the day!

The Shamu Bug.  Caroline wants to drive this when she gets older.

1 comment:

Lynaya said...

Yes most red heads sunburn, but lucky Mackensie doesn't. We have to remember the sunscreen for the other two girls.