So enough with the feel good "positive" vibes. Just Kidding, but there are always ups with the downs. The whole "Chocolate Milk with Medicine" worked for two more doses...Then he figured out I was spiking it. He would grab his brother's and sisters and drink it, but refused to touch his own glass. I didn't think he knew, but there were obvious signs that he knew his was "Poison"
We did get out to Roswell last weekend, and there were good points and bad. Good Points were we got to see the house we're going to be in and it will be just fine. There is even a Mother-in-Law suite for visitors! Bad Point is that there isn't any electronics and there isn't much furniture. So it means I need to move a few extra things.
Mason is signed up for Preschool and the girls are registered for class, but I can tell they are going to have some growing pains. It's more strict there, should of known by the name "Military Heights." HA! We always threaten them with Military School, now it's coming true! Actually there is a Military High School and I think college, and they all have uniforms and have to wear them to town and church and such. Pretty interesting!
We couldn't come right home because a snow storm, but thankfully there was a sunshiney day on Tuesday and we were only a day later coming home. Heavenly Father was looking out for me though, My dogs that get out hundreds of times a day stayed in their fence the five days I was gone. I don't know how or why, but I was very thankful!
This weekend is the big moving day. I was going to go on Saturday, but we will see if Friday ends up better for our schedules! I have a crew coming in on Thursday to clean and pack, and my sister in law is taking the goats and some stuff in her trailer. She is coming to visit during the break and bringing some items over for us!
Well, there are tons of stories that happened in the last week, and one of these days I'll have enough time to write them all but that's it for tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment