December 5, 2007

Focus

It's been rumored that I use this blog as a venting post. To show that I do write more than just the troubles of my life, I am using this entry to focus on the positive things happening.

Taylor took his medicine by me putting it in Chocolate Milk. 21 glasses of chocolate milk go down a lot easier than me sitting on him, prying his mouth open :) Mary Poppins was Right!
(If I'm not supposed to put his medicine in milk, I don't really want to know, k?)

We have a house finally found in Roswell! And not only that, it is in a very good school, a very good neighborhood, and it is fenced well enough for dogs and children alike! Pictures coming soon!

Since we have found a house, I can now register the kids for school, and I will be having a meeting with the school for Mason's IEP.

Since I have to have an IEP meeting in Roswell, I am planning a trip out there this weekend! I can see Mark again! YEA!

Only 17 days to go till moving day. That sounds a lot shorter than 2 1/2 weeks!

I'll be back in a few hours for another post...I'm trying to keep this one positive!! :)

No comments: