January 15, 2008

Things to do while sick with the flu

So school finally gets back into session, and I wanted to start a routine. Of course, that is when we all come down with the flu! I think this one was the real thing! 5-7 days, high fever, cough, sore throat, congestion, runny nose. The WORKS. Mark started it, the whole department at work had it. Then myself, then all four kids the same day (Saturday). Thankfully Mark was well enough to take care of the five of us on Saturday and Sunday, when I couldn't hardly raise my head!

Yesterday I felt much better, and the girls were starting too also. I pulled out the Hide-a-bed, made a camp-out complete with humidifier, and watched chick flicks most of the day. To combat boredom after those, Katrina brought out a "make-up" kit we had purchased her for her birthday. So we played dress up while Mason slept for almost 5 hours. If you know Mason, you know that means he was REALLY sick!

1 comment:

Lanise said...

Hey Lexa, the government called and they need Brittney Spears mug shot back ( the one before she shaved her head)! just kidding. To cute even though you are sick, it still looks fun!