So It's Mason's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mason dear! He is 5 as of 3:25 (I think) PM on May 4th. I need to look that one up. Funny, I remember ever detail of Katrina's and a lot of Caroline's. Mason's was lost in the confusion of epidurals (which I will never do again), delivery by Billy, the 3rd year (student? Intern? Couldn't tell ya), the nICU, and my first time ever separated
from my girls.
He is a handful now, but he was the calmest baby I have ever had. On a schedule, always waking and taking nap at the exact same time every day, content to just do his own thing.
Now he does his own thing, but usually it needs supervision to make sure it doesn't involve explosives or knives.
Happy Birthday Mason, We love you!





1 comment:
Hey Lexa,
I just wanted to let you know how good Mason was all day yesterday. We had so much fun talking about his birthday and he was so excited to get his toy out of the birthday box. He is such a cute little kid!
Post a Comment