June 2, 2008

I swear I'll finish this post.

I have started about four blogs in the past month, and I can't finish the darn things.  I supposed that is me to a T.  Perhaps I have some psychological subconscious fear about finishing a project.   I feel like that some days.  

I have one started all about Taylor, with pictures of him to celebrate his birthday.  I have been tagged one too many times and I forget to finish them.  I have witty observations that I forget to post and then when I go back to finish the post I forget what the punchline was.  

Today is the first day I have decided to get to work on our "summer schedule"  We are signing up for swimming lessons today, and have play dates planned for Tuesdays, Free Movies and Library on Wednesdays, and Baking/Cooking/Sewing for the girls on Thursdays.     Along with me joining a gym today and doing some water aerobics!  I'm excited.  It's been a long school year and I finally can make my own schedule instead of following the kids.  

Let me know what you all are planning for summer!

1 comment:

Lynaya said...

I don't have anything planned for summer. I was going to put my kids in swim lessons but never got it done. I don't want to have to do any thing. We clean our house once a day and babysit a 6 year old boy for one hour a day. So far so good. (I know it's just the start of summer).