


So I just let the cat out of the bag so I thought I would post it here. I am an official Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay now. I had been buying a huge amount of product, and my consultant leaned over and said, "You know, why aren't you a consulant if you are buying this much product?" So, I decided she was right. You have to be your best customer!
So if anyone wants to be on my mailing list and get FREE samples and fun stuff, email me (lexahuny@gmail.com) with your mailing address, and if you can't wait for a brochure, you are more than welcome to shop online at www.marykay.com/Lexa
Since a blog just isn't as fun without pictures, I'm posting a few of my new "color" looks here. I have a new one every day, and the lighting isn't great but I wanted to share!
1 comment:
I love the color look in the middle. Very cool!
Post a Comment