I was experimenting with different layouts, and I loved the feel of this one, but it's so different I wonder if it works with others computers. It is considered a "stretch" layout, meaning when you expand or shrink your browser window it goes with it. I only worry that some people are going to get one word per line when I post pictures (see below blog post).
Let me know if this one works, or if I need a "standard" template.
Take care
Lexa
5 comments:
I love what your blog looks like. I am into the whole denim thing.Very cute. I am very excited to look at your apron. I know Lyndsey and Lanaya just got done with an apron swap but I think we should have an apron swap among all of us Sanders girls. What do you think?
I like this layout. I can see what you're concerned about with having only one word per line next to pictures, but I don't think that will happen on very many computers.
Lanise had the idea for a Sanders women apron swap. Since Lynaya and I just did one, how about some other kind of swap? Favorite things (send three favorite things), pajamas, etc. What do you think? Of course, if everyone wants aprons again, I'd love to try a different pattern; you can't ever have too many aprons, can you?!
I love the swap idea. I like the favorite things, crafts, or books would be fun. I am a little tired of aprons for now.
It's a good thing I am not a teacher because I have some major grammar problems. It would be fun to swap favorite things, crafts, or books.
Post a Comment