I didn't do the apron swap, so how did you all do it. Did you do aprons for one other person, and one other person did it for you? I'm almost to the opinion that we do one for each other person, then we all give three and receive three :) Since there are just the four of us for this one.
Aprons all cost the same, but jewelry can get expensive. Lindsey you have some sort of metal allergy right? So if it's earrings or necklace it needs to be gold plated or sterling silver? Anyone else have one? And do we want to do quick plastic/glass beads, or something nicer? I guess it depends on if we are only swapping to one or to three.
I don't know, I thought about this for swapping before thinking about the details so this is a hap-hash blog post. LOL
I'm not a scrapbooker, so I can't swap that, but if you have other ideas of what to swap girls, let me know. l
Take care,
Lexa
7 comments:
I'm really not into making jewelry, so I think we should each pick a craft that we like to do and swap that.
That sounds good, just a general craft swap. Are we giving to all three or just one? When should we ship them by? What craft should I do?! Well, that's not a general question, I'll have to figure something out on my own.
Lexa, you can have updates sent to you when there are comments on here so that you don't have to check all the time. Look at all your blog settings and there's something in there about having e-mails sent to you whenever someone has made a comment.
a craft swap sounds really good. I am excited! We will have to figure out when we are going to do it. Lexa are you going to be in charge of the swap? :)
I don't know nuttin bout swappin items, ladies. So someone else will need to be in charge of that. But it sounds fine to me. I still think we need to put a dollar range on it just to make sure everyone feels like it is a fair swap. You guys let me know.
Lexa
I will be in charge of the swap. If we want to limit the swap to the four of us I can email everyone with the details. Do we want to include Vada and Stacy? Let me know who you want me to include.
I think the four of us will be just fine. Mom is too busy for crafts, and I am neutral about Stacy joining or not. Up to you guys. Make sure to email me at my gmail address.
I think that it would be fun to send something to each person and to Mom/Vada. I also think that we should hold of on including Stacy for now until Andrew makes up his mind.
Post a Comment