She was able to stay a complete week with me, and we had such a blast. There isn't a lot to do here in Roswell, but we found lots of activities for 7 kids :) One day we visited the Zoo here (which is free, but it just has a few animals who were hurt and couldn't go
back to the wilds of New Mexico), another day we went and visited the Library. I must say this library is actually enjoyable with small kids because it has a play corner with toys and such.
We also visited a few parks and playgrounds and of course! M
cDonald's Spaceship Playground. What trip to Roswell would be complete without it?
If I can dig up photos we took on camera phones and other friends
cameras, I'll post them here. I never seem to have them handy for posts! Sorry you just get boring ol words to read!
Actually, I do have pictures of Kristy's "Transformation" after my Mary Kay makeover on her. She is not one to put on makeup usually so I talked her into a full makeup/makeover in which I did her hair also. I'll put before and afters (which her permission of course :)
The house was so lonely after they left, I've been sitting around all week looking for someone to talk to. I'm heading to Duncan and Safford for 4th of July, so it won't be too long a wait till I see them again.
Here's some photos!
We found this side swoop style on the virtual hairstyle site, and then I had her do the makeup with my MK collection.
With the light on, the flash from PhotoBooth kind of ruins the makeup look, but she looked so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment