November 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So, I am a few days late, but I wanted to goosh about my hubby a little. I know you all THINK you have the best husbands in the world, but I am sorry to inform you all that that title is taken, and I have him, all to myself. :) November 21 we celebrated 11 years as a happily married couple. I can't really believe it has been that long, because I feel just as young and in love as the day we got married. We even gross the kids out, kissing and hugging all the time. (Mom, we SEE what your doing, can you cut it out?)

I must say I am even more impressed after this past week that he didn't run off. I had the most massive worst case of Pink Eye, Strep throat, laryngitis, a horrible head cold, and that was all that I bothered getting diagnosed. I was in bed most the week with fever, chills, and he kept the house running smoothly, making all the meals, cleaning house, and getting kids to and from school, and getting homework done. Yea, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You can all be jealous now. On top off all that, he is HOTT with two T's. Good Looks, Defender/Protector, and an awesome cook nowdays too (remind me to have you all taste his Chicken Supreme Burritos).

I love you Hubby. Happy Anniversary :)







No comments: