Ok so I put Part 1 because I am sure I am going to find more of these when I get started. When we were in Austin, TX and MTV and Nickelodeon had just come out and we would watch them in the afternoon. Well, every afternoon either Nick or MTV I can't remember which would show funny videos and we always watched and laughed every day it seems. I am now "proud" to say I have two of them for your viewing pleasure. ENJOY!
3 comments:
I think I am going to have nightmares for the rest of my life about singing fish heads and scary children from the exorcist!!!!! Thanks a lot!
*I actually laughed my head off*
Lanise you should show it to Darrell and Tad. Taylor is now walking around singing "Fish Heads, Fish Heads"
Lanise you should show it to Darrell and Tad. Taylor is now walking around singing "Fish Heads, Fish Heads"
Post a Comment