January 6, 2009

What do you call a business with no real direction?

I would call that a hobby myself. :) But actually I am looking for someone to help us finally think up some names for our businesses. The business is whatever I happen to be doing at the time. We really need a farm name I decided, but have no idea where to start on that one. I also wanted some name for when I make jewelry, or sell makeup, or doing odd jobs that I have been doing of late (websites, data entry, etc.) The reason being that I am tired of using my full name, because lets face it, Google Lexa Montierth, and EVERY SINGLE LISTING is me.

So here's my list of possibilities, most of which won't work. I take after my dad sometimes naming things (Anyone remember Nacho Mama's?) so if some of these sound corny, forgive me.

L-N-M Op. (For Lexa 'n Mark Operations :P)

Huny's Hive (Yea, people won't get why I spelled it that way)

I'm stearing clear of Montierth Farms. No one can pronounce it right.

Come on folks, seriously I have been thinking these things over for a year now. Help a girl out?

8 comments:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Lexa,

I have no ideas for your business venture. You are creative and will come up with something. Anywho, are you back in Arizona or still down in Roswell? Have you seen Amber Smith. I tried looking up Julia's name and number, only to find nothing. Wish you the greatest luck in your business.

Celeste

Rebel said...

soo...instead of “hog wild” u should be “farm wyld”

Lynaya said...

I really like the "farm wyld" idea. You could think of something that has your children's names or initials. I'm sure you can be really creative and come up with something.

Lexa said...

Hmmm...Farm Wyld Eggs, Farm Wyld Whole Chickens I don't know how people feel about wild eggs. I'll have to think about that one.

Korny Caring Mainly Tasty ? Ok gotta work on the initials thing...

Lexa said...

La Migra Huevos?

Nicole said...

Circle M Farm? Your logo and plaque to hand can have the letter "M" inside a circle. That's how rangers do it.
That's all I have right now. I'll think about it and get back to you. Good luck!

Lexa said...

Mark did make up a brand M+L a long time ago...I wonder if its something that's could be an Official brand. Hmm.

Shannon Harris said...

Hmmmm... I like the MNL one! And I'm commenting.. yehaw!!! I'll add your blog to mine!
Shans