May 17, 2009

Little League Season

It is very tiresome and busysome to keep up with three kids on three different teams. For six weeks straight we have been living 4 afternoons a week at the baseball field, two nights until 7, and 2 nights until 9. And it always changes which nights are late, so we have been juggling poultry, 4-H, school spring programs, and baseball, and haven't had a chance to post all the great pictures. Here is a sampling.

Here's opening day of Kat


And Carlie's first day
And Mason's

You have to blow them up big to even see them, but hey, I don't have a zoom lens. All of them have really been improving in baseball, Mason has been playing Catcher and now Pitcher for his T-ball team. He really hates when he can't go after a ball across the field, he still tried. Caroline hasn't had as much of a chance to expand, since she is playing on a coach pitch team that has super athletic boys. I think she will really get to show her stuff next year in Softball. Katrina has been doing wonderful in softball, considering she hadn't played the game before. It's really difficult for her to jump in when these other girls have been playing since 4. She loves the camaraderie among the girls, and her team wins almost every game.

I love watching them play and I'm glad they are in sports, I just wish it didn't have to be all of them all at once! I guess I should wait until Katrina and Caroline will both be in high school and Taylor and Mason will both be in Junior High to complain?

No comments: