Taylor had his birthday last Friday, and since it wasn't a game day I had more of a chance to relax. I hadn't made a "fancy" birthday cake for a number of years now, so I made Taylor a Lightning McQueen cake. I am no pro, my cakes aren't pretty, but the kids like them. Especially with the heat and the cooler not working downstairs, the frosting was melting everywhere. But here are the results of his cake!
Birthday boy with a dirty face from licking icing all day. Notice Ferrarri in his hand? We found one about 8 months ago that we are keeping as a collectors piece (it has the wrong package with that car) and he saw it and has been digging in our closets since Roswell. We got him this one and he hasn't let go of it in 4 days. Yup he's obsessed.
Yes, I realize it says 05 not 95. I changed it in honor of his birthday year, 2005. Only I left 95 on the front light! Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment