May 18, 2009

Pistacho Ice Cream

Sounds good, huh! We used to make it with Grandma Sanders in the summer time, using Pistacho pudding mix, cream, milk, and sugar. No cooking eggs, just quick easy mix! I loved it. I think I will make some on Memorial Day.

But actually, that's the color I painted my family room today! I purged all the furniture out, cleaned out years worth of stuff, and since I was moving my Front Room furniture up there, I figured I better paint before I move the couch in, or I won't do it.

My artist children over the past 4 plus years we have lived here, have created graffiti over most of the hallway and behind the couches. Let's say Crayons and Markers are BANNED. So it took two coats of KILZ Premiere and two coats of Pistacho Ice Cream in Satin Finish. I'll post pictures when I get the furniture arranged (over the spot of paint when the can tipped), and pictures on the wall!

1 comment:

Lynaya said...

That sounds like a yummy and very pretty color. I can't wait to see the pictures.