I know, I'm the world's worst blogger. But I need to learn to find things worth blogging about in everyday events. Mostly, we've been doing "Spring Break" for the past two weeks. Vail School District has two weeks for spring break so there were many hours of me being a slave to the children's demands.
We did have moments of fun I think, but right now I can't think of them. It is so nice to have a quiet house this morning!!! The cupboards were bare since they ate me out of house and home. I forget how much four growing kids can eat, and Taylor out eats them all. Every two hours it was "I'm Hungry!"
Mostly we did "Spring Cleaning" both here, and at the farms. We did sneak in a trip to the mountain and a horse back ride with Aunt Sammie though.
Now things are calming down and I found my camera I will see if we can update you on all our doings!
3 comments:
One week of spring break for us went better than expected, but I don't think I could have done two weeks. I'm glad you and your children are still alive, J/K. Now we only have nine weeks to gear up for summer. Enjoy your freedom!
Ah, two things I miss about Tucson, make that three: Two Week Fall Break and Two week Spring break and Rodeo Days. Of course this translated to a very short summer break, which sounds much better as a parent than it did as a teacher. :)
Kari, I must say it was almost like having February off, with president's day, then 2 1/2 days for Parent/Teacher Conference, then 2 days off for Rodeo Break. Then the next week we had 2 weeks for spring break? I didn't know what to do with the kids half the time!
Post a Comment