April 2, 2012

General Conference Weekend

We had our home teachers over and they had a cabin up on Mt. Graham.  They mentioned how you could always walk around Turkey Flat during General Conference and hear it on the radio on all the neighbors because everyone was listening to it.  So it gave me the idea that with the internet, we could listen to it up in the mountains as well instead of only sitting at home.  The kids were getting stir crazy, and since we only have internet anyway, we packed a picnic and headed up Mt. Lemmon.

Sure enough, if you are going to listen to Conference, one of the best ways is to do it "High on the Mountain Top"  :) Of course, even if it was 90 degrees in Tucson, don't forget your jacket like I did.  It was only 53 degrees up there!

This face looks like it belongs to a Norman Rockwell painting to me. 

So excited!

Growing up too fast!

What did I tell you about Food Dyes? See?

Yes, it was cold!

Trying to share

My boys!  I just noticed they all had camo hats!

The happy couple

The sun does crazy things to my eye color, I had to share!

1 comment:

Lanise said...

How fun! There is something about the mountains or outdoors in general. You all look so happy!!! I am glad you had a good G.C. weekend :)