May 28, 2012

Pie Eating Champ!

The Sector had it's first Family Spring Fling, where they gave out awards for the year, and provided a BBQ picnic.  Can I just say those guys know how to roast a pig? And I mean WHOLE PIG!  Mark usually stays as far away from work functions as possible, but I talked him into going, and we had a blast.  There was musical chairs, jumping castles, water balloon fights, face painting, and of course, a Pie Eating Contest. I asked Mark if he wanted to participate, and he swore, "No Way."  That is, until a few of his old trainees talked him into it.



So here's to our Champ! We knew you could do it!  The winner got the awesome Gold (Plastic) Medal and a $75 gift card.  We used it to go out and get some Greek food on our last day date before kids were out of school for summer.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great job, Mark! And Lexa, looks like you know how to use your free time when you're out of school--cute video!! :)

Lexa said...

It was better than the video was actually where I am screaming "FLIP IT!" and jumping up and down. I'm slightly competitive :) iMovie makes me look awesome in 20 minutes time as well.