The fun thing about this is we each get 4 completely different things, since we all have different ideas and fun talents to share. The deadline for mailing these things off is Sept. 1st (Well, That's Labor Day, so you would have to mail on the 2nd). If anyone feels like this isn't enough time, let me know. But that does get kids back in school for a few of us to work on our projects :)
If anyone feels like making something for everyone else is too big a task, we can change it to one person, but it sounded like everyone was ok with making 5 objects.
4 comments:
HOORAY!!! I am so excited so can you send them out whenever you want before the deadline? Oh and I am going to have to get everyones shipping address.
I am really looking forward to this, although I haven't really decided what I'm doing yet! :P
Could everyone send me some info in an e-mail so that I can tailor my work to them? I'd like to know everyone's favorite color(s), the colors of your kitchen, and favorite TV show or movie. Thanks!
Thanks to Lexa for setting this all up.
Sounds fun! Now I just need to think of something to make. I would like to have the same information that Lindsey wants.
You can send them before, just make sure to send them out no later than Sept. 1st.
If you didn't get the email, go check out forthosesanders.blogspot.com
Post a Comment